Are you a fan of the rare and hard to find? We’ve got you covered.
This year, 25% of the breweries pouring at SAVOR produce under 1,000 barrels annually. For context, this means that the cumulative annual production of these 29 brewers wouldn’t fill an Olympic swimming pool.
Most of these independent breweries serve their local communities, with limited distribution outside their neighborhoods, cities, and regions. The upshot? At SAVOR, you will have an opportunity to sample beers from breweries you might not otherwise encounter. No need to take a meandering six-month road trip across the country — these breweries are coming to you!
What’s more, of our 29 super-small breweries, 86% will be participating in SAVOR for the first time. All of these data points point to one thing: SAVOR 2020 will truly be a night of discovery!
- 13 Stripes Brewery, Taylors, S.C.
- 3 Bridges Brewing, Venice, Fla.
- 3 Sons Brewing Co., Dania Beach, Fla.
- Alesong Brewing and Blending, Eugene, Ore.
- Arrowood Farm Brewery, Accord, NY
- Barbarian Brewing, Boise, Idaho
- BJ’s Brewhouse, Boulder, Colo.
- Board Room Brewing Company, Arlington, Va.
- Brass Foundry Brewing Co., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Brew Gentlemen, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Cheluna Brewing Company, Aurora, Colo.
- Dynasty Brewing Company, Ashburn, Va.
- Front Royal Brewing Co., Front Royal, Va.
- Garden Grove Brewing & Urban Winery, Richmond, Va.
- Great Escape Beer Works, Springfield, Mo.
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., Orlando, Fla.
- Lake Anne Brew House, Reston, Va.
- Protagonist Beer, Charlotte, N.C.
- Redbeard Brewing Company, Staunton, Va.
- Shovel Town Brewery, N. Easton, Mass.
- Side Project Brewing, Maplewood, Mo.
- Smoketown Brewing Station, Knoxville, Md.
- Thompson Island Brewing Company, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- Toms River Brewing, Toms River, N.J.
- True Respite Brewing Company, Derwood, Md.
- Urban Village, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Vista Brewing, Driftwood, Texas
- Wheatland Spring Farm + Brewery, Waterford, Va.
- Zeroday Brewing Company, Harrisburg, Pa.