Tickets for the “can’t miss” food and beer pairing event are available on April 6, 2022
SAVOR™: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience is unlike any craft beer event. It’s a sensory adventure that answers the tantalizing question: what if we paired some of the best craft brewers with some of the finest chefs for a single night of culinary bliss?
After a two-year hiatus, the Brewers Association‘s SAVOR event returns to Washington, D.C., on Friday, June 24, at The Anthem. SAVOR pairs more than 200 flavor-forward, independent craft beers from around the country with sublime small bites from an award-winning culinary team to create an unforgettable culinary experience for beer lovers and foodies alike.
SAVOR guests will have the unique opportunity to sip, savor, and interact with many of the brewery owners, a dynamic lineup of acclaimed personalities behind the beers.
This year’s event also marks its first time at The Anthem, a new $60 million waterfront venue, and a space that will accommodate 30 percent more breweries than previous events.
More than 100 small and independent craft breweries from around the country will be pouring more than 200 beers at SAVOR.
Chef Adam Dulye, the Brewers Association executive chef and author of The Beer Pantry, will lead a talented, award-winning culinary team to create a one-of-a-kind menu of more than 60 food pairings.
The Anthem 901 Wharf St. SW Washington, D.C. 20024
Friday, June 24, 2022 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
A ticket presale exclusively for members of the Brewers Association and American Homebrewers Association will take place on April 5, 2022.
- General Admission tickets are $144 each.
- Premium Admission tickets are $184 each.
- VIP Admission tickets are $254 each.
Tickets for all guests include:
- Unique small plate pairings highlighting the interplay of craft beer and food
- Conversation with brewery luminaries
- Music by DJ Mathias Broohm, serving downtempo summertime vibes
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- An exclusive commemorative beer to take home
For media inquiries, please contact Meg Weldon at Meg.Weldon@Backbone.Media.