In 2019, SAVOR will take place for one night only—Friday, May 17.
As always, SAVOR will bring the finest craft beer and small bites together for a delightful sensory experience. The one-of-a-kind pairing menu will be crafted by Brewers Association executive chef Adam Dulye in collaboration with a host of noted chefs, Cicerones®, and purveyors.
Save the date for SAVOR: May 17, 2019.
SAVOR ticket presale: Feb. 26
The presale is open to all members of the American Homebrewers Association and Brewers Association. Join by Feb. 25 for access. A presale code will be emailed to members on Feb. 26. More ticket details.
SAVOR public sale: Feb. 27
All tickets (presale and public sale) will be sold through Ticketmaster. Be ready on Feb. 27—we expect tickets to go quickly!
Your general admission SAVOR ticket includes:
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings highlighting the interplay of beer and food
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- An exclusive collaboration beer
VIP tickets include all of the above, plus the following:
- Early entry to SAVOR – 30 minutes before doors
- Welcome specialty beer and food pairing
- Early access to talk to chefs and brewery owners
- Access to VIP tables throughout evening