SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Pairing event is celebrating its tenth year with a new grand marketplace format and ten more breweries than 2106.
10th Anniversary of SAVOR & Grand Marketplace
Discover the perfect pairing. Mingle with the people behind the beers. Delight your senses under the soaring columns of the historic National Building Museum.
A must-attend for craft beer aficionados and foodies alike, SAVOR offers a memorable craft beer and food experience to a limited number of guests in a truly unique atmosphere.
At SAVOR, 86 small and independent breweries from around the country showcase 172 beers, each one thoughtfully paired with a small plate that will dazzle your palate.
Delight Your Senses
This tasting experience features some of America’s finest craft beers and culinary combinations, creating a diversity of flavors that will delight your senses.
Meet the Brewers
With 86 breweries from across the country represented at SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, guests have the chance to meet the luminaries of the craft beer world. Very few events offer the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with the rock stars of the craft beer world.
Event Dates & Times
Friday, June 2 from 7:30 – 11:00PM
Saturday, June 3 from 7:30 -11:00PM
About Your SAVOR Ticket
Your SAVOR ticket includes:
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings: thoughtfully paired to illustrate how well beer and food complement one another
- Pairings from five specialty beer and food stations in the balcony overlooking the grand hall: American Cheese Society, Choptank Oyster Company, Nathan Miller Chocolate, Monterrey Seafood and Red Apron Butcher
- Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Exit gift
SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience is considered the "gold standard" of beer and food pairing events in America. Find out why!