Wondering what it’s like to experience SAVOR? Need a refresher? Watch this short video and see why this pairing event stands in a league of its own. Buy tickets Read More
THE SAVOR GRAND MARKETPLACE
Discover the perfect pairing. Mingle with the people behind the beers. Delight your senses under the soaring columns of the historic National Building Museum.
A must-attend for craft beer aficionados and foodies alike, SAVOR offers a memorable craft beer and food experience to a limited number of guests in a truly unique atmosphere.
At SAVOR, 90 small and independent breweries from around the country showcase 181 beers, each one thoughtfully paired with a small plate that will dazzle your palate.
Delight Your Senses
This tasting experience features some of America’s finest craft beers and culinary combinations, creating a diversity of flavors that will delight your senses.
Meet the Brewers
With 90 breweries from across the country represented at SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, guests have the chance to meet the luminaries of the craft beer world. Very few events offer the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with the rock stars of the craft beer world.
Event Dates & Times
Friday, June 1 from 7:30 – 11:00PM
Saturday, June 2 from 7:30 -11:00PM
About Your SAVOR Ticket
Your SAVOR ticket includes:
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings: thoughtfully paired to illustrate how well beer and food complement one another
- Pairings from specialty beer and food stations in the balcony overlooking the grand hall: Choptank Oyster Company, Nathan Miller Chocolate and Red Apron Butcher
- Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Exit gift
Your VIP Ticket includes all of the above, plus the following:
- Early entry to the SAVOR VIP lounge – 45 minutes before doors
- Unique small bites and specialty beer samples in the VIP lounge prior to doors
- A signed copy of the newly released cookbook, The Beer Pantry
- Exclusive “Meet & Greets” with brewery owners and Savor chefs
- Access to VIP lounge on second level during entire event
Independent Craft Brewers
All 90 breweries participating in SAVOR are small and independent craft brewers. The independent craft brewer seal is a handy tool for enthusiasts to easily identify and support #IndependentBeer.
Every year, SAVOR features scores of classic and innovative pairings that highlight the glorious interplay between beer and food. The mastermind behind these mouthwatering mashups is chef Adam Dulye.