SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Pairing event is celebrating its tenth year with a new grand marketplace format and ten more breweries than 2106.
THE SAVOR GRAND MARKETPLACE
Discover the perfect pairing. Mingle with the people behind the beers. Delight your senses under the soaring columns of the historic National Building Museum.
A must-attend for craft beer aficionados and foodies alike, SAVOR offers a memorable craft beer and food experience to a limited number of guests in a truly unique atmosphere.
At SAVOR, 86 small and independent breweries from around the country showcase 172 beers, each one thoughtfully paired with a small plate that will dazzle your palate.
Delight Your Senses
This tasting experience features some of America’s finest craft beers and culinary combinations, creating a diversity of flavors that will delight your senses.
Meet the Brewers
With 86 breweries from across the country represented at SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, guests have the chance to meet the luminaries of the craft beer world. Very few events offer the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with the rock stars of the craft beer world.
Event Dates & Times
Friday, June 1 from 7:30 – 11:00PM
Saturday, June 2 from 7:30 -11:00PM
About Your SAVOR Ticket
Your SAVOR ticket includes:
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings: thoughtfully paired to illustrate how well beer and food complement one another
- Pairings from five specialty beer and food stations in the balcony overlooking the grand hall: American Cheese Society, Choptank Oyster Company, Nathan Miller Chocolate, Monterrey Seafood and Red Apron Butcher
- Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Exit gift
SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience is considered the "gold standard" of beer and food pairing events in America. Find out why!