SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience
June 3-4, 2016
7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
National Building Museum
401 F St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Ticket Sale Dates:
Member Pre-Sale: March 22, 2016 at 12:00 noon ET/11:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. MT/9:00 a.m. PT
Public On-sale: March 23, 2016 at 12:00 noon ET/11:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. MT/9:00 a.m. PT
$135 for Grand Tasting (one evening, Friday or Saturday)
Saturday – SOLD OUT
$155 for Grand Tasting + Salon Package (one evening, Friday or Saturday, plus one Salon)
Ticket Limits: SAVOR ticket sales are limited to two tickets per night, per order.
Grand Tasting ticket includes:
- Craft beer and food (small plate) pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer
- The opportunity to meet and talk with many luminaries and innovators of the craft beer world
- A commemorative tasting glass
- An event program with room for tasting notes
- An exit gift
Grand Tasting + Salon Package includes:
Plan Ahead for SAVOR Ticket Sale
Please review this important information in advance of the ticket sale:
- Tickets will be sold exclusively online via Ticketmaster. No phone orders. No in-person sales.
- You must be a Brewers Association or American Homebrewers Association member by 5:00 pm Mountain Time on March 13, 2016 to participate in the pre-sale. Members must enter the eleven-digit offer code (case sensitive!) received by email to participate in the pre-sale.
- Set up a user account on Ticketmaster now so you’ll be ready to buy when tickets go on sale.
- On the date of ticket sales, go directly to Ticketmaster’s website to purchase.
- If you plan to purchase a Grand Tasting and Salon package ticket(s), choose your preferred Salons ahead of time to more quickly navigate the Ticketmaster ticket selection list. You may also purchase a Grand Tasting ticket without a Salon option.
- You will receive one ticket for each Grand Tasting ticket purchase and one ticket for each Grand Tasting + Salon ticket package purchase. In other words, if you purchase a Grand Tasting + Salon ticket package, you will not receive two tickets, just one.
Terms & Conditions
Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Holder voluntarily agrees the Brewers Association and sponsors of the event are expressly released by holder from any claims for injuries or death arising from holder’s participation in and the travel to and from this event. The ticket may not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any Federal, State or local laws or regulations. Holder grants permission to Brewers Association, and sponsors of the event, to utilize any photographs, motion pictures, videotapes, recordings and any other references or records of the SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience that may depict, record or refer to holder for any purpose, including commercial use by SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, its sponsors and their licensees. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any of the live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event in printed photographs or online transmissions. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the date and event for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. There is no re-entry into the facility. Holder agrees admission to the event is restricted to individuals age 21 years or older and ID will be required. Purchase tickets from authorized outlets only.