2015 Ticket Information
SAVOR tickets go on sale in March as the premier event in craft beer and food pairing returns to Washington, D.C. Make sure to read up on the details if you’re hoping to attend this year’s event.
June 5-6, 2015
7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
National Building Museum
401 F St NW, Washington, DC 20001
$135 for Grand Tasting (one evening, Friday or Saturday)
Ticket Sale Dates:
Member Pre-Sale: March 24, 2015
Public On-sale: March 25, 2015
Grand Tasting ticket includes:
- Craft beer and food (small plate) pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer
- The opportunity to meet and talk with many luminaries and innovators of the craft beer world
- A commemorative tasting glass
- An event program with room for tasting notes
- An exit gift
$155 for Grand Tasting + Salon Package (one evening, Friday or Saturday, plus one Salon)
Grand Tasting + Salon Package ticket includes entrance to Grand Tasting, plus one Private Tasting or Educational Salon of your choice. Review the Salon schedule to identify your preferred selection in advance of the ticket sale.
SAVOR ticket sales are limited to two tickets per night, per order.
Plan Ahead for SAVOR Ticket Sale
Please review this important information in advance of the ticket sale:
- Tickets will be sold exclusively online via Ticketmaster. No phone orders. No in-person sales.
- You must be a Brewers Association or American Homebrewers Association member prior to March 13, 2015 to participate in the pre-sale. Members must enter the eleven-digit offer code received by email to participate in the pre-sale.
- Set up a user account on Ticketmaster now so you’ll be ready to buy when tickets go on sale.
- On the date of ticket sales, go directly to Ticketmaster’s website to purchase.
- If you plan to purchase a Grand Tasting and Salon package ticket(s), choose your preferred Salons ahead of time to more quickly navigate the Ticketmaster ticket selection list. You may also purchase a Grand Tasting ticket without a Salon option.
- You will receive one ticket for each Grand Tasting ticket purchase and one ticket for each Grand Tasting + Salon ticket package purchase. In other words, if you purchase a Grand Tasting + Salon ticket package, you will not receive two tickets, just one.