As of Thursday, March 26: Friday and Saturday General Admission tickets are sold out. A handful of Friday and Saturday GA + Salon packages remain.
June 5-6, 2015
7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
National Building Museum
401 F St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Ticket Sale Dates:
Member Pre-Sale: March 24, 2015 at 12:00 noon ET/11:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. MT/9:00 a.m. PT
Public On-sale: March 25, 2015 at 12:00 noon ET/11:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. MT/9:00 a.m. PT
$135 for Grand Tasting (one evening, Friday or Saturday)
$155 for Grand Tasting + Salon Package (one evening, Friday or Saturday, plus one Salon)
Ticket Limits: SAVOR ticket sales are limited to two tickets per night, per order.
Grand Tasting ticket includes:
- Craft beer and food (small plate) pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer
- The opportunity to meet and talk with many luminaries and innovators of the craft beer world
- A commemorative tasting glass
- An event program with room for tasting notes
- An exit gift
Grand Tasting + Salon Package includes:
Plan Ahead for SAVOR Ticket Sale
Please review this important information in advance of the ticket sale:
- Tickets will be sold exclusively online via Ticketmaster. No phone orders. No in-person sales.
- You must be a Brewers Association or American Homebrewers Association member by 5:00 pm Mountain Time on March 13, 2015 to participate in the pre-sale. Members must enter the eleven-digit offer code received by email to participate in the pre-sale.
- Set up a user account on Ticketmaster now so you’ll be ready to buy when tickets go on sale.
- On the date of ticket sales, go directly to Ticketmaster’s website to purchase.
- If you plan to purchase a Grand Tasting and Salon package ticket(s), choose your preferred Salons ahead of time to more quickly navigate the Ticketmaster ticket selection list. You may also purchase a Grand Tasting ticket without a Salon option.
- You will receive one ticket for each Grand Tasting ticket purchase and one ticket for each Grand Tasting + Salon ticket package purchase. In other words, if you purchase a Grand Tasting + Salon ticket package, you will not receive two tickets, just one.