Below is some helpful information for SAVOR attendees. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact the Brewers Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours of SAVOR are 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm.
- You must be 21 or older to attend. A valid photo ID is required for entry.
- While there is no true “dress code” for SAVOR, we strive for an elegant event, and typical dress is usually cocktail or business casual attire (but, by all means feel free to dress as nicely as you’d like!)
- Tickets are not sold at the door or on the day of the event. Remember to get your tickets early!
- Tickets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Download the Pombe event app and search for SAVOR. Mark breweries you tried or want to try! Plan your event!
- The ticket holders entrances are located on the South side (F Street) of the building. Doors open at 7:15 pm.
- Brewers, Media and Supporters will enter on the North side of the building (G Street).
- ADA accessible entrance is on the North side of the building (G Street).
- Guests with tickets to the 6:15 pm salons should enter from the south side of the building (F Street). Doors will open for 6:15 pm Salon ticket holders only at 5:50 pm.
- Admission to the Salons is limited and requires a GA + SALON Package Ticket for each specific salon.
- Salons are held in the first floor Auditorium and the second floor PC Suites 1 & 2. Signage and greeters will be available to direct ticket holders to the salons.
Inside the Venue
- Smoking is not allowed in the National Building Museum. A designated smoking area is located outside of the building on the north side (G Street).
- Bathrooms are located on the east and west ends of the building on the first and second floors.
- Please be respectful by limiting your usage of cell phones to the main area. We ask that you please mute or turn off cell phones if attending any of the Salons.
- Photography for professional or business use is not permitted without official approval from the Brewers Association.
- No briefcases, camera bags, or backpacks are allowed in the venue for security reasons.
The Brewers Association encourages the responsible consumption of craft beer. Please know your limits, and do not drink and drive.
About Your SAVOR Ticket
Your General Admission SAVOR ticket purchase includes:
- Craft beer and food small plate pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer specifically paired to illustrate how well craft beer and food complement one another
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- A variety of artisan cheese samples provided by members of the American Cheese Society
- A variety of oysters on the half shell provided by The Choptank Oyster Company
- The opportunity to meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- A commemorative tasting glass
- An event program with room for tasting notes
- An exit gift