2014 Dates and Locations
SAVOR returns to the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C., May 9-10, 2014.
American Craft Brewers Harmonize Craft Beer With Food
A must-attend for craft beer aficionados and foodies alike for six years running, SAVOR offers a memorable craft beer and food experience to a limited number of attendees. Event tickets have consistently sold out extremely quickly in Washington, D.C.
Guests enjoy a reception-style sampling of sweet and savory appetizers and craft beers from over 70 small and independent craft breweries. They will also have the unique opportunity to converse with the luminaries of the craft beer industry—brewery owners, brewers and representatives will be on hand personally serving their beer.
Note: There will be no tickets available at the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
Delight Your Senses
This tasting experience features some of America’s finest craft beers and culinary combinations, creating a diversity of flavors that will delight your senses.
Meet the Brewers
With 70+ breweries from across the country represented at SAVOR, guests have the chance to meet the luminaries of the craft beer world. Very few events offer the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with the rock stars of the craft beer world.
SAVOR also offers the opportunity to participate in directed tasting salons featuring stars from the craft beer and food scene. Seating is limited and requires purchase of a separate ticket for admittance.
About Your SAVOR Ticket
Your General Admission SAVOR ticket purchase includes:
- Craft beer and food small plate pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer specifically paired to illustrate how well craft beer and food complement one another
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- The opportunity to meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- A commemorative tasting glass
- An event program with room for tasting notes
- An exit gift