Below is some helpful information for SAVOR 2013 attendees. This may answer many questions attendees may have, but if you have additional questions, feel free to contact the Brewers Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours of SAVOR are 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm.
- You must be 21 or older to attend. A valid photo ID is required for entry.
- While there is no true “dress code” for SAVOR, we strive for an elegant event, and typical dress is usually cocktail or business casual attire (but, by all means feel free to dress as nicely as you’d like!)
- Tickets will not be sold at the door or on the day of the event. Remember to get your tickets early!
- Tickets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- The ticket holders entrance is located at 125 W. 18th St. – at the Metropolitan Pavilion main entrance. Doors open at 7:15 pm.
- Brewers, Media and Supporters will enter at 135 W. 18th St. – at the Altman Building main entrance.
- ADA accessible entrance is located at 125 W. 18th St. – at the Metropolitan Pavilion main entrance.
- Smoking is not allowed in either building. A designated smoking area is located outside of the building on 18th St. side.
- Two sets of bathrooms are located on street level in the Metropolitan Pavilion. Bathrooms are also located on Level 2 and 5 where the Private Tasting Salons take place.
- Guests with tickets to the early (7:00 pm) salons should enter the Metropolitan Pavilion at 125 W. 18th St to attend the salons at 6:45 pm.
- All salons are held in the Metropolitan Pavilion on Level 2 and Level 5. Onsite signage and greeters will be available to direct ticket holders to the salons.
- Photography for professional or business use is not permitted without official approval from the Brewers Association.
- No briefcases, camera bags, or backpacks are allowed in the auditorium for security reasons.
- Please be respectful by limiting your usage of cell phones to the main area. We ask that you please mute or turn off cell phones if attending any of the private salons.
- Admission to Private Tasting salons is limited and requires a GA + SALON Package Ticket for each specific salon.
The Brewers Association encourages the responsible consumption of craft beer. Please know your limits, and do not drink and drive.
About Your SAVOR Ticket
Your General Admission SAVOR ticket purchase includes:
- Craft beer and food small plate pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer specifically paired to illustrate how well craft beer and food complement one another
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- A variety of artisan cheese samples provided by members of the American Cheese Society
- A variety of oysters on the half shell provided by The Choptank Oyster Company
- A variety of chocolate provided by Green & Black’s Organic
- The opportunity to meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- A commemorative tasting glass
- An event program with room for tasting notes
- An exit gift